R-bot's Undefined

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R-bot's Undefined

A forum where the Game "R-bots" is developed. Here a New PC game that will be released to the public is undergoing construction.

3 posters

Welcome freinds!

Sword Legion
    Sword Legion
    Admin

Welcome freinds! Empty Welcome freinds!

Post by Sword Legion Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:11 am

This is quite exciting!

After years of people telling me that I should be making my own game, and with lot's of encouragement, I have finally gotten my own development forum, and my dream will come true!

I hope that you are excited about The Creation of R-bots as much as I am! And may it carry us a long ways as we work hard under the eyes of God in this titles Production.

I am happy, so happy to get this started. And I have been working hard on it this sunday, very hard. ^_^ (I take saturday off, not sunday, long story, but worth hearing, God choose saturday actually, not sunday, Other people choose sunday, that is a fact!)

But anyways, a year running a Star Fox RPG, two complete fanfics, and three more on the way, and then this.

THIS

R-bots.

A PC game, (that we might call Siohbots actually)

A game that we will sell for 7:00 on steam, and will code with C++ coding.

Our talents, and all, all of your, YOUR hard work will pay off!

I am greatly honored that you guys thought that my idea for a game was a winner, (and yes, it will have a good story, finished it today! but still left room for more little cliffhangers and soup, not soap)

soap shoes, so awesome!

But anyways, please, make yourself at home and get to work, go ahead and post about your self below! I would really like to get to know you guys better, no pushing though, I also respect privacy.

So!

What are your plans?

Have you made any progress lately?

good!

Welcome to the forum, worker and friends!

Today, production will begin!

I will quote the Aronic Blessing over each of you, please, accept this prayer of good will from my Lord.

"May the Lord bless you and keep you, may Adonni kneel before you presenting gifts, love, sustenance, friendship, and everything you need to be whole and complete. Amen."

yes, I am a truth seeking person, and there is no other way than God as far as I can see.

Each and every one of you on this team God told me too PM, and yes, he does talk to me. In fact, it was to the point God told me to PM one of you, and I told God "no, you have him PM me, then I will know that it is you who wanted me to do that."

Well, sadlek, it was you!

And it turned out that you had college experience and had already started your own project!

In the Hebrew language there is no such thing as coincidence, and this is not a vain effort.

Every creative exploit that I put this much work into succeeded, from RPs, to fanfictions and many miscellaneous games that I made in the woods outside when I was young.

And I KNOW that you guys can do it too. I've seen it in all of you.

I do not say this without cause, you are special people, and will be great if you choose to be it.

You can be anything you want to be, and I really mean that, I used to think not so, but I am literally convinced that anyone can learn to become a rocket scientist after what I've been through in life, just growing up.

Some of you may worry about talent,

But you can LEARN it, and talent is no replacement for hard work, time, and a lot of love. XD

God is with us.

He has been with me in everything that I did like this, I have got stories to tell, but I don't want to come off to forefronted about it all, as some of you, I think, don't know God? Or do all of you? :3

(He's a great guy, true story.)

but hey, I'm doing this for God, myself, and YOU guys, so I'm ready and happy!

so, wassup? :3

Skull
    Skull

Welcome freinds! Empty Re: Welcome freinds!

Post by Skull Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Hello there Sword Legion, and congratulations on creating your own forums.

First I'd like to talk about your speech, from what I understand...you must have clearly had some previous achievements and feats. Also, I find it greatly inspiring and it gave me a nice amount of information about you.

Now that's done, I'll talk about myself:
    I am called saldek at the other website, greyosw22 in youtube.....and preferably....I would like to be called Skull.

I am an 18 year-old collage student planning to enter computer engineering, and I haven't yet got a course in C++ (but at least...I recently got great grades so I'll be sure that they'll allow me to learn it sooner than later).

So far, I have no achievements but I have made an RPG game called "The Not So Wizardry" using Visual Basic (all by myself) and I'm proud of myself overcoming many difficult tasks that I thought I would never dream of doing so, but of course....my efforts compared to an average programmer....it's a child play.

I'm afraid I may not have much of the talents you want, but I can still try to search the net and try to learn them.

I hope our success would be so remarkable that can actually form a company one day. (I really hope  Laughing)

EDIT: I like how you misspelled my name :3
    jack3604
    jack3604

Post by jack3604 Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Well to introduce myself, I am a 16 year old in high school and next year (after the school year currently starting) I would like to go to college in something to do with computers. Right now I am leaning towards network security, but it could change at any time.

I am jack3604, you can just call me jack. To avoid confusion, my real name isn't jack. My real name is very unique though and you could find me on the Internet easily so I won't disclose that. But like I said I'm 16 years old, almost 17 from South Florida and I've always been interested in anything to do with computers and within the last 2 years I've picked up a little bit of programming both in and out of school. I have some experience in Visual Basic, and this year in my high school programming class we are learning C#, so C++ will be a lot easier to grasp since it is object based just like Visual Basic and C#.

I'm looking forward to working on this game in my free time and I hope everyone else is too Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 4:00 am